The Data Controller is Tezza Flavio, Vanio e Federico Società Agricola, with headquarters in Stradella Maioli, 4, 37142, Verona (VR), VAT n. 02849290230.
Types of processed data
- Personal data , as
Name, surname, company name, telephone, e-mail.
- Navigation data , as
IP address, type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit, number of clicks (possibly).
Please read the relative cookies policy (see https://www.tezzawines.it/it/legal/cookies-policy/).
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated below. In some cases, in addition to the Data Controller, other subjects involved in the organization (administrative staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) may have access to the Data. The updated list of this “other subjects” can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes user Personal Data when existing one of the following conditions:
• explicit consent of the data subject (for marketing and promotional activities)
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures; • the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers on the part of the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
1) Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, to manage and provide the requested service (e.g. information request by the user).
The Data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting data center, within the European Union.
The Data are processed and stored for the time they have been collected for.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
For activities based on consent, storage will last until the consent is revoked or 24 month for marketing and 12 month for profiling at most.
Choices and obligations
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
Non-EU data transfer
The data you provide by completing the form (first point of the paragraph " Types of processed data") will be stored within the European Union.
This site may share some of the data indicated in point b] of the paragraph " Types of processed data", collected with services located outside the European Union area, for example with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) and through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Data Protection Authority, in particular decision 1250/2016, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes User Data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed to preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic that is strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (for example system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
– Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
– Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
– Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
– Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
– Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
– Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
– Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details below:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Tezza Flavio, Vanio e Federico Società Agricola, Stradella Maioli, 4, 37142, Verona (VR);
- an email to email@example.com
GREAT AUTUMN WINETASTING - WIJNHANDEL DE KOK, 22nd October 2023.Read all
ORGANIC WINES 2023 - GAMBERO ROSSO, 5th May 2023.Read all
VINITALY 2023, from 2nd to 5th April 2023.Read all
SLOW WINE FAIR 2023, from 26th to 28th February 2023.Read all